Information for Suppliers
- Face–to-face meetings with qualified planners
- Only planners who can book incentive or Hawaii business qualify
- 1:1 planner-to-supplier ratio
- Full contact information for all meeting planners
- Training with industry experts
- Numerous networking opportunities to do business
- ROI that is evident before you leave the conference
FREQUENTLY ASKED SUPPLIER QUESTIONS
What is a reverse tradeshow?
Our innovative Marketplace system matches planners and suppliers for individual appointments based on their requests, as well as additional factors. Planners sit at designated tables and suppliers have 1-2 minutes to travel between appointments. A chime signifies the beginning and end of each appointment.
How much is registration?
Registration starts at $4,450. Talk to your regional sales rep for more information.
How do I book my hotel room?
Connect Hawaii | Connect Incentive attendees receive a special rate at our host hotel. Book your room through the reservation portal.
Note: There is a non-host hotel fee of $350 incurred if you do not stay within the event room block.
What are some transportation options for getting to and from the event?
Enterprise Rent-A-Car (808-885-6748) offers cars for pickup at the airport or at hotel.
Kona Airport (808-331-1810) also offers rental cars.
Please call Mauna Lani Concierge at 808-881-7911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Private or shared shuttles are available through SpeediShuttle (877-242-5777).
Become a Sponsor
Click for Details
© 2018 Connect. All Rights Reserved.