Information for Suppliers
- Face–to-face meetings with qualified planners
- Only planners who can book incentive or Hawaii business qualify
- 1:1 planner-to-supplier ratio
- Full contact information for all meeting planners
- Training with industry experts
- Numerous networking opportunities to do business
- ROI that is evident before you leave the conference
FREQUENTLY ASKED SUPPLIER QUESTIONS
What is a reverse tradeshow?
Our innovative Marketplace system matches planners and suppliers for individual appointments based on their requests, as well as additional factors. Planners sit at designated tables and suppliers have 1-2 minutes to travel between appointments. A chime signifies the beginning and end of each appointment.
How much is registration?
Registration starts at $4,450. Talk to your regional sales rep for more information.
How do I book my hotel room?
Connect Hawaii | Connect Incentive attendees receive a special rate at our host hotel. Book your room through the reservation portal.
Note: There is a non-host hotel fee of $350 incurred if you do not stay within the event room block.
How should I get to and from the event?
Complimentary ground transportation to/from Mauna Lani and airport is provided by Roberts Hawaii. To make your reservation, email your flight information to Tom Laidlaw at email@example.com. Reservations must be made with a 72-hour notice.
Become a Sponsor
Click for Details
© 2018 Connect. All Rights Reserved.